When SiMaNiS writes...

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The most creative shout!

Whatever that I may call it...'jerit-jeritlah ye!' column is particularly for friends who drop by to acknowledge me their visits. But starting from tomorrow and for the next one week on....I would very much appreciate if anyone could throw their most creative shout and will be in the running of getting a mystery gift from me. I'm not promising any expensive mystery gift...like a YSL parfum or anything similar to that... but you can be rest assured that it'll be one heck of a GIFT from me ok! And to make it more suttle, you're not restricted to one entry only.....as you are allowed to post as many shouts as you like and i will only award the winner thru their particular shout. For an example of a shout...you can look at 'elf's' shout or something to that effect.

Finally, I wish LUCK to all of you! Make sure it is 'creative' ok. Thank you!

No comments: