When SiMaNiS writes...

Saturday, May 17, 2008

A beginner in YOGA!

I was interested in yoga for quite some time but did not have the time to search for it until just recently. After having back for good in my hometown, I started thinking of it again. Maybe due to my hectice life, I need an exercise that does not require vigorous action but can make me sweat a lot! So, this morning I attended my first lesson of yoga. Hahaha.....the class went on for an hour and tell you....I was sweating all over and it was like me... after doing the 'Paula Abdul: Get up and dance' aerobic VCD which I had 7 years ago.

Yess! this is what I was looking for actually. The class I went was called 'Element' which is ideal for first timers like me. It's actually an introduction to the fundamentals of yoga postures. And....the best part was the instructor is specially brought from India (namaste!) and has been a private yoga instructor for 'Shah Rukh Khan'!! No wonder he is so very good looking! You know lah hindustani men....with their 'pinnochio' nose and deep eyes......hmmm.....yummy! Wakakakaka!!!

The class, the syllabus, the staff and the instructor made me feel really excited to come back again for my next class. So, tomorrow I've booked a class called 'slim hot' to continue. They say this class is good to warm up the body much quicker and stretch into a posture more deeply, improves blood circulation and promotes detoxification and elimination through the skin. A healthy way to slim, shape and tone. Aha! I'm expecting a very good result by the end of a few lessons. Maybe my body can shape up like a model after this...who knows?

No comments: