When SiMaNiS writes...

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Finalist to AF6 Finale!

As expected...Riz, Nadia and Stacey are going to be in the AF6 final concert! But the unexpected are Nubhan and Toi! The dismissed student was Stanley! Poor Stanley....seemed like people are looking for a good looking singer rather than quality! Well...what to say, the verdict was out. Stanley had to leave the academy. From my preferences...Toi and Nubhan should be kicked out tonite. But since they want 5 students to be in the final....my choice would be Toi. They said...Nubhan is too good looking to be kicked out! Aha! typical Malaysian voters. Easily get deceived through looks!

However...I'm still satisfied because my other 3 preferences are in the list! At this point in time, I care less who'll be the winner because to be in the finale has been a great achievement for the students. That's what I reckon and they should too. But I cross my finger...the winner will be Riz. here's my ranking for the upcoming finale.

1. Riz
2. Stacey
3. Nadia
4. Nubhan/Toi <--- Less that I care.

Finally, 2 thumbs up for the host. Tonite, he's proved me that he's capable and eligible for that post! I've watched and evaluated his delivery so far and I must admit his credibility tonite! It took him good 9 weeks to achieve this level. AC di mana? AC disini....sempoi!!!!

Go Riz GO! Go Riz Go!

6 comments:

PerantauSepi1306 said...

salam dear.. nize to see u blogin and thought it was me who start so late in the blog world.. hehehehe... neway minat AF, eh.. terlebih sudah... leh la geng ngan me hubby... suke sgt AF tu...

Simanis said...

Wsalam! Aku start blog sbb laki jauh...sob!sob!sob! So, this is kinda mental therapy for me....ahaks! besides shopping I must confess!

kopiko said...

Ateh, apsal laki nko jauh lak? (hahah terlepas ketapi la aku nih)

Simanis said...

Kopiko....laki aku kat KL, aku kat melaka ngan anak2. Uwaa....

kopiko said...

Ateh! bukan nko dah pindah KL ke ari tuh? nko pindah melaka balik ke?

Simanis said...

kopiko,
Aku balik Melaka balik early this year. Tinggal laki aku sesorang kat KL. Itu le pasal....