When SiMaNiS writes...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

After 9 months!

What did I do in 9 months?? Was I pregnant and now in confinement? Well....the answer is a solid no. he he....NO Way, Jose!!

Actually....I was just so so lazy to update my blog. What a pathetic reason, right? But that's the truth friends. I'm sure this thing happened to all of you sometimes. You have so many things happening around you and so many things in your head but you just couldn't pour it in your blog. I believed in courage so much that I waited for the right time and mood to start writing back. And I hope, today is the right time to do it. Well, just wait and see whether this time I can really withheld my courage and effort for this blog.

Well, let me start off with updating you guys that I am in Kuala Lumpur now. Been in this cosmo city for almost 7 months now since June 1st. Yeay! finally I'm back with my husband again. Hold on! It's not that we've separated or something like that before this but we think that it would be MUCH better if we could stay together after analysing the fact that it was not cost saving after all.

Since Last November 2008, we're back as a family in Johor Bahru. After 6 months there, we shifted to Kuala Lumpur. It was all because of his Masters Programme. Now, he's servicing University Malaya and I am servicing the family full time. Yes, i mean it! It's full time. It's been 6 months since I left Iskandar Malaysia as a cost and contract executive. Why I did not work in KL? The BEST answer I can give is because I want to give more attention to my kids especially to the eldest one who has to change school twice in a year. And I really impressed with her because she is adjusting well with her new school, new friends and and of course new environment which is more challenging than her 'kampung' school.

No comments: